How can you help?
We are grateful for the community’s support, generosity, and spirit of volunteerism, and we are encouraged to continue this project at a vigorous pace. Donated labor and materials have helped bring about the success that you see today, but a great deal of money is still required to complete a project of this magnitude. Are you interested in helping support the Brown House restoration?
You can support the Brown House through a number of ways:
- Monetary donation (donate below)
- Bequests in wills
- Renting the Brown House for a private event
- Donation of construction materials
- Donation of In-Kind Gifts
- New standard sized dishwasher with gentle or china cycle
- Metal rolling tool chest with drawers
- Large plastic topped tables 60″ or 72″ with folding legs
- Padded & sturdy folding chairs
- Computer and DVD player for educational purposes
- Purchasing fundraising materials
- Foundation memberships
- Attending events
We are always looking for volunteers. There’s lots to do and we appreciate all contributions, large and small.
The Santiam Heritage Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit foundation and continues to welcome assistance through direct, tax-deductible contributions.
The Foundation has received many significant grants from local and statewide organizations.
- The Kinsman Foundation
- Oregon State Historic Preservation Office
- Marion Cultural Development Corporation
- The Bridges Foundation
- Oregon Cultural Trust
- Stayton Cooperative Telephone Company
- NORPAC Foods Inc.
- Freres Building Supply
- Pacific Power Foundation
- NW Farm Credit Services
- Daughters of the American Revolution
Follow us on Facebook or contact us to learn more about current projects, fundraisers, and needs.